The Sustainable Baby Steps E-Store
Welcome! Below you'll find the green living e-guides I've created to help you live sustainably. (If you're looking for goods and products I recommend, peak at our eco-friendly products page instead.) If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me using the Contact page above. I'm here for ya.
Making Organic Food Affordable
Cost is probably the biggest complaint I hear from readers who are ready to go organic. Organic foods routinely cost at least 20% more than their conventional counterparts, and it routinely keeps people from making healthier choices with their food.
But it doesn't have to be this way. That's why I created my ebook, Making Organic Food Affordable, - to show you how our family pays less for organic foods than we used to for our Standard American Diet. It includes:
- 15 chapters of budget-cutting resources
- Steps to save at least 15% in the next week
- How to cut your bill by at least 25% within a month
- Resources, ideas, tips, hacks, and strategies all in one easy-to-access place and instantly downloadable
Sustainable Meal Planning for the Real World
I don't know about you but the #1 killer of healthy eating for us tends to come down to three words: Not. Enough. Time.
So our family created a system that helps us eat sustainably in a way that made planning, prep, and cooking simpler, faster, and efficient. And we are now offering those meal plans to you, season-by-season. Here's what you can find in each one:
- Whole foods, grain-free, and dairy-free that are still yummy
- A printable grocery list to grab and go
- Down-to-earth meals that don't take all day
- Easy-to-follow/modify recipes that don't require you be a pro
Interested in becoming an affiliate? Click here for details!