Welcome to Sustainable Baby Steps!
Sustainability is a pretty hot topic, but even so (or maybe because of that) I tend to receive the same questions and concerns:
- Does going green really matter?
- It's too expensive to choose green or organic!
- How in the world could I ever make an actual difference?
- And am I going to have to live in a yurt and wear patchouli (or some version of that)?
- But what do I actually do?
Answering these (and other nitty-gritty, how-to) questions again and again is what inspired me to start this site.
At the same time, I hope to encourage you to also create a life worth sustaining. Cuz otherwise, what's the point?
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has. - Margaret Mead (more quotes here...)
But where should I start?
In all my years of green living and education, the easiest thing I found to do was introduce someone to essential oils.
Why essential oils? Because they...
- Are affordable and hugely versatile
- Are fun and inspire
- Support health naturally
- Replace chemical cleaners naturally
- Empower people to uplevel their lifestyle
Signup below to get a free oily guide and some added guidance on where to start.
If the signup form is not showing above, click here instead.